The Locked Room Murders
Apr. 16, 2012
Enomoto Kei is a security “otaku” working for a security firm, devoted to improving the securities system on a daily basis. He is not an easy person to familiarize oneself with, always collected and calm, unapproachable, a maniac in Physics, Science, Architecture and profound in other basic theoretical foundation. He is certain and proud of the fact that there is no key which he cannot unlock.
One day, Kei is asked to help reveal a mystery behind a locked room murderer. While he lacks any interest in solving the mystery, he is inevitably intrigued by the term, “Closed Doors” and decides to take on the position. He works side by side with Aoto Junko and Serizawa Gou, who are lawyers working at a major law firm. Junko is pure and forward, acting upon her instincts while Serizawa is a prideful elitist who sees time as money, and therefore, will not take on any job that is unprofitable.
Possessing a vast amount of knowledge and acute insightfulness, Kei is able to unlock the closed doors and unravel the secrets leading to the solution. Never before has there been a drama focused solely on closed doors.
First air dateApr. 16, 2012
Last air dateJun. 25, 2012
Seasons and episodes
1Season 1 Apr. 16, 2012
- 1 - 1The Standing ManApr. 16, 2012
- 1 - 2The Locked RoomApr. 23, 2012
- 1 - 3The Labyrinth of the Board EdgeApr. 30, 2012
- 1 - 4Black FangMay. 07, 2012
- 1 - 5The Room That Wasn't LockedMay. 14, 2012
- 1 - 6Locked Room TheaterMay. 21, 2012
- 1 - 7The House of Will-o'-the-WispMay. 28, 2012
- 1 - 8Only the Dog KnowsJun. 04, 2012
- 1 - 9The Deceived ManJun. 11, 2012
- 1 - 10The Glass Hammer (1)Jun. 18, 2012
- 1 - 11The Glass Hammer (2)Jun. 25, 2012