Seasons and episodes
1Season 1 Apr. 16, 2012
- 1 - 1The Standing Man Apr. 16, 2012
- 1 - 2The Locked Room Apr. 23, 2012
- 1 - 3The Labyrinth of the Board Edge Apr. 30, 2012
- 1 - 4Black Fang May. 07, 2012
- 1 - 5The Room That Wasn't Locked May. 14, 2012
- 1 - 6Locked Room Theater May. 21, 2012
- 1 - 7The House of Will-o'-the-Wisp May. 28, 2012
- 1 - 8Only the Dog Knows Jun. 04, 2012
- 1 - 9The Deceived Man Jun. 11, 2012
- 1 - 10The Glass Hammer (1) Jun. 18, 2012
- 1 - 11The Glass Hammer (2) Jun. 25, 2012
Enomoto Kei is a security “otaku” working for a security firm, devoted to improving the securities system on a daily basis. He is not an easy person to familiarize oneself with, always collected and calm, unapproachable, a maniac in Physics, Science, Architecture and profound in other basic theoretical foundation. He is certain and proud of the fact that there is no key which he cannot unlock.
One day, Kei is asked to help reveal a mystery behind a locked room murderer. While he lacks any interest in solving the mystery, he is inevitably intrigued by the term, “Closed Doors” and decides to take on the position. He works side by side with Aoto Junko and Serizawa Gou, who are lawyers working at a major law firm. Junko is pure and forward, acting upon her instincts while Serizawa is a prideful elitist who sees time as money, and therefore, will not take on any job that is unprofitable.
Possessing a vast amount of knowledge and acute insightfulness, Kei is able to unlock the closed doors and unravel the secrets leading to the solution. Never before has there been a drama focused solely on closed doors.
Original title 鍵のかかった部屋
First air date Apr. 16, 2012
Last air date Jun. 25, 2012