Seasons and episodes
1Season 1 Apr 16, 2012
- 1 - 1The Standing ManApr 16, 2012
- 1 - 2The Locked RoomApr 23, 2012
- 1 - 3The Labyrinth of the Board EdgeApr 30, 2012
- 1 - 4Black FangMay 07, 2012
- 1 - 5The Room That Wasn't LockedMay 14, 2012
- 1 - 6Locked Room TheaterMay 21, 2012
- 1 - 7The House of Will-o'-the-WispMay 28, 2012
- 1 - 8Only the Dog KnowsJun 04, 2012
- 1 - 9The Deceived ManJun 11, 2012
- 1 - 10The Glass Hammer (1)Jun 18, 2012
- 1 - 11The Glass Hammer (2)Jun 25, 2012
Enomoto Kei is a security “otaku” working for a security firm, devoted to improving the securities system on a daily basis. He is not an easy person to familiarize oneself with, always collected and calm, unapproachable, a maniac in Physics, Science, Architecture and profound in other basic theoretical foundation. He is certain and proud of the fact that there is no key which he cannot unlock.
One day, Kei is asked to help reveal a mystery behind a locked room murderer. While he lacks any interest in solving the mystery, he is inevitably intrigued by the term, “Closed Doors” and decides to take on the position. He works side by side with Aoto Junko and Serizawa Gou, who are lawyers working at a major law firm. Junko is pure and forward, acting upon her instincts while Serizawa is a prideful elitist who sees time as money, and therefore, will not take on any job that is unprofitable.
Possessing a vast amount of knowledge and acute insightfulness, Kei is able to unlock the closed doors and unravel the secrets leading to the solution. Never before has there been a drama focused solely on closed doors.
Original title 鍵のかかった部屋
First air date Apr 16, 2012
Last air date Jun 25, 2012